Doctor's Visit Doctor's Visit

hi heres some tips

i like the eat bricks filled with semen and poop and buttholes and afdter that i like to stuff my hnd up my ass and grab the shit and throw it at the wall and spell out my name

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Awesome

You've made stick fights cool again.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

...

I don't know how you could have lost that scholarship. This is amazing.

Windows Cool Edition Ver2 Windows Cool Edition Ver2

Yawn

If you continue to study actionscript and actually get a real version of Flash (not some shitty poser version), you could make such great stuff.

First of all, the animation was...not great. Work on that. A few extra frames here and there can significantly raise your score. Secondly, use movie clips. That's what they're for. Using one timeline is too confusing and is asking for potential bugs and glitches. Finally, it needs more interactivity. I've never used SWiSH but my friend has it and claims it's shit, so maybe it's time to switch to something a little more capable of making professional material.

P.S.:
Stop using the "make your own movie before rating mine" excuse. A critic doesn't need to be a director to know a good movie from a bad one.

Ash-link responds:

Whatever, anyway, It was used in Swishmax and thats about the best you can do on that. I have evolved and shit.

Proximity Proximity

This pwnz0rz the rest

One of the best and most original games I've ever played. It's kind of like Risk mixed with Othello.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

2-5-6-8-0---a-1---1-164432-9-9-6-a-------------------------
----------------

Rave-Lit-Sky Rave-Lit-Sky

Great work

I'm currently working on a Flash animation, and this is the perfect music for the end credits. Thanks for making the perfect tune. I'll definitely give you credit when I submit the animation.

ZooL152004 responds:

thanks dude, glad i was of some help