Windows Cool Edition Ver2 Windows Cool Edition Ver2

Yawn

If you continue to study actionscript and actually get a real version of Flash (not some shitty poser version), you could make such great stuff.

First of all, the animation was...not great. Work on that. A few extra frames here and there can significantly raise your score. Secondly, use movie clips. That's what they're for. Using one timeline is too confusing and is asking for potential bugs and glitches. Finally, it needs more interactivity. I've never used SWiSH but my friend has it and claims it's shit, so maybe it's time to switch to something a little more capable of making professional material.

P.S.:
Stop using the "make your own movie before rating mine" excuse. A critic doesn't need to be a director to know a good movie from a bad one.

Ash-link responds:

Whatever, anyway, It was used in Swishmax and thats about the best you can do on that. I have evolved and shit.

Proximity Proximity

This pwnz0rz the rest

One of the best and most original games I've ever played. It's kind of like Risk mixed with Othello.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

2-5-6-8-0---a-1---1-164432-9-9-6-a-------------------------
----------------

Squarez Squarez

Wow!

It's good if you want to kill time.

MyFirstShootingGame MyFirstShootingGame

Yucky!

This was very bad! The sounds got annoying fast and it had no reaction time or anything. It was way off by a longshot! Try submitting a more enthralling game next time.

Quick Pic - HIGH SCORE Quick Pic - HIGH SCORE

Wow...

That game is extremely addictive. I loved it. The challenge, the creativity, it was just perfect.

Snake 2 Snake 2

It was good

I liked how you can change the speed of everything and I liked all the little details like when you get a ball the little effect is pretty cool. Keep it up!

SkateWild 2 SkateWild 2

It was okay...

Nothing compared to Rooftop Skater, but it's a good game for a little bit of fun.

Kryogenik responds:

no, youre wrong!
it is something compared to rooftop skater. its nothing compared to tony hawks 4.

HeadBangers HeadBangers

Pretty addictive

I had a match going on for like 3 minutes. I won but I had to quit because my fingers were hella sore. A good game to kill time.

SuperBallBounce SuperBallBounce

Coolies

You should slow the ball down a tad and have a button for instructions. Because in the original game called Brickles, you control the platform with the mouse. Other than that, it's a nice, glitch-free game.

MCFR4G responds:

Thanks for the positive review, and the mouse Idea :-D
BTW Brickles wasn't the Original ;-)